You may have never considered it before, but headrest pillows are an essential key to your comfort. In fact, neck pain is one of the leading causes of disability across the globe, which is why you should consider looking into purchasing a recliner pillow. Something as simple as this can help relieve the pressure on your neck and make a huge difference when it comes to getting the most out of your recliner.
Before you make your next pillow purchase, there are a few facts that you should know about, such as the benefits they can offer you, as well as which one would suit your needs more. In this article, you will find tips on what to consider when buying a recliner pillow, as well as what makes a good pillow before you buy one.. You will also find reviews of recliner pillows and reasons as to why you should buy one in the first place.
Best Headrest Pillows To Buy in 2022:
Octane Seating Recliner Headrest Pillow Ergonomic Headrest Pillow for Recliner Chairs
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Original Bones Chiropractic Neck Pillow Soft Velour Multi-Purpose Headrest Pillow
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
WizPower Recliner Headrest Pillow Universal Zero Gravity Chair Headrest Pillow
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Find out more about why you need a headrest pillow, pointers to consider before purchasing a headrest pillow for your recliner, as well as a look into a few of their best features.
3 Reasons To Get A Good Recliner Pillow:
Here are three great reasons why everyone will benefit from getting a headrest pillow, for either a recliner, sofa, car or office chair:
- Back Support – Headrest pillows provide optimal backrest support, which will keep your spine in an ideal alignment. The right headrest pillow will also help to remove pressure from your neck, back and hips.
- Comfort – Being able to relax your head back onto something that has neck support feels incredibly comfortable. Particularly when one reclines in a recliner chair, neck support is essential to keeping your spine relaxed as well as straight.
- Functional – Headrest pillows are very functional. One can often use one for a recliner, but also for a car seat, outdoor chairs, lumbar support or in the office. The majority of headrest pillows are transferable from one chair to the neck, provided the chair is not merged with the wall.
Recliner Chair Headrest Pillow Buying Considerations
Before finding the best headrest pillow for your recliner or other furniture items, it is important to note the following considerations:
- Size – The size of the pillow is important for avoiding neck strain. It’s best to measure your neck and get an exact fit for the pillow you need. Choosing a pillow which is slightly larger than your neck is better than selecting one which is slightly smaller.
- Fill – The filling of the pillow will determine the type of support it will give you concerning density. Medium-Firm fills are the best, such as foam. Foam and shredded foam are often used to provide the best toss up between comfort and support.
- Attachment – Make sure your recliner headrest pillow has an attachment that can vary in length. This will allow you to use it in many more applications than just the neck of your recliner chair. It is a good idea to double check the measurements of the attachment to make sure it will fit your recliner chair.
Features of a Good Headrest Pillow
So you know what to look for, here are the best features of recliner headrest pillows:
- Removable Cover – A removable cover allows the headrest pillow to be washed in the laundry without worry about messing up the pillows filling. A removable cover also sometimes allows for the user to adjust the height of the pillows, by reducing or adding to the filling.
- High Density Filling – A higher density filling is better than a low density one. Keep your eyes peeled for high-density foam.
- Fully Adjustable – A pillow which is fully adjustable is better than one that can only provide support for your recliner chair. If the pillow is fully adjustable, it will be able to work as lumbar support, neck support and leg support for most applications (such as on a car seat).
- Durable – Naturally a durable headrest pillow is desirable. Materials such as leather are highly durable and will last you for decades.
- Portable – Most headrest pillows are portable and this is one of their best features. Look for straps to attach the travel pillow to your luggage or body when you want to take it with you. Travel pillows are the next best thing, and they can double up as being headrest pillows no matter where you are.
Reviews: Recliner Chair Headrest Pillows
Below is a top selection of reviewed headrest pillows, all sure to enhance the quality of reclining in your favorite chair!
- Two pillows in one! The Body Prop adjustable recliner pillow has a bulbous side to offer extra firm support, and a concave side with a softer feel to cradle you comfortably.
- Center strap drapes over the back of your recliner. A textured non-skid underside prevents slipping, so your pillow stays put while you relax, even if you adjust your position.
- The central portion of the pillow is hollow, so you can transfer material from one end to the other to get the feel that’s right for you.
- Filled with all-natural buckwheat hull, which is both supportive and hypoallergenic. It conforms to your body’s shape and if you have allergies to other types of fill, this may be a helpful option.
- This comfy headrest pillow is suitable for your recliner – and it’s great for a variety of other chairs, too!
- Simply position the pillow and relax away neck and back pain. This chiropractor-designed bone-shaped pillow is contoured, so it provides support wherever you need it: Behind your neck or head, in your lumbar region, or even between your knees.
- The zippered cover comes off for laundering or you can simply toss the entire pillow into the washer. If you’d like to add, remove, or completely replace the filling, you can easily do so.
- This headrest pillow is perfect for use with a zero gravity chair or other recliner chairs (not recliner armchairs).
- Adjust the length of the straps to allow for it to support your back or your neck, or get two and support both at the same time!
- You can use this pillow on the go, in your car, at home, in bed, at the office and just about anywhere else you’d like to be.
- The pillowcase is removable and machine washable, allowing you to keep the pillow clean conveniently.
- Padded with high-density foam for the firmest and most durable support and comfort.
- Treat yourself or a loved one to a comfy pillow that drapes over the recliner’s back.
- This pillow offers fairly firm support, cradling the head and neck so it’s easier to rest and relax
- Comfy Sherpa fabric cover looks and feels fantastic – pick from four different colors to complement or contrast with your chair’s upholstery.
- Set includes two arm covers. One cover has roomy pockets with space for essentials such as remote controls, electronics, or reading materials.
- Whether you’re comfortably settled in your recliner or if you’re on the go, a travel pillow can be the ideal solution.
- This flexible memory foam pillow can take on any shape you prefer, so you’re perfectly supported. Wrap it around your neck, support your head, or tuck it behind your back.
- Used as a roll pillow, this cushion is ideal for supporting your lumbar region while you’re in your recliner or working in an office chair.
- The zippered cover is easy to remove for laundering, so your comfy pillow is always fresh and clean.
- This pillow comes complete with a storage bag for easy carrying, plus it comes with a sleep mask and a set of earplugs – ideal for traveling or drowning out unwanted noises at home!
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Best Headrest Pillows To Buy in 2022:
- 3 Reasons To Get A Good Recliner Pillow:
- Recliner Chair Headrest Pillow Buying Considerations
- Features of a Good Headrest Pillow
- Reviews: Recliner Chair Headrest Pillows