Looking for a trendy new armchair to spruce up the comfort in your home?
Why not opt for a push back recliner chair! Read on to understand why you should opt for a push back recliner, how to choose the most durable push back as well as some of their best features.
3 Reasons To Opt For A Push Back Recliner
In case you don’t already know why you should opt for having a gorgeous push back recliner in your home, here are three good reasons!
- Stylish – Push-back recliner chairs are very stylish, without any levers or consoles to get in the way of aesthetic appeal. They look like sophisticated arm chairs, but with a more comfortable hidden mechanism that allows you to sit back and fully relax.
- Saves Space – Push-back recliner chairs are often sleeker than their levered counterparts. This can make all the difference in a studio apartment or a similarly small space, allowing you to still recliner comfortably after a long day.
- Hands-Free – Unlike ordinary recliners, a push back gives you to freedom to sit in the chair and push it back without needing to use your hands to find the lever.
Choosing a Durable Push Back Recliner Chair
One of the complaints many have about push back recliners is that they are not durable enough. This can be avoided very easily if you choose the right kind of push back recliner.
The below points will reveal what you should look for in a pushback to ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Frame – The frame needs to be constructed out of a sturdy hardwood. This ensures that the recliner will remain perfect for many years without falling apart, as is the issue with very cheap push backs. This is due largely to the fact that you have to push back against the chair, which would wear out a chair that is not built on a stable foundation, like hardwood (oak, pine, birch, etc. ).
- Upholstery – Make sure the recliner is upholstered in a strong leather or a fabric that is durable. This will ensure that the recliner will remain in perfect condition unless you go out of your way to harm it!
- Padding – The recliner padding is not so important for durability, but it is critical for long-term comfort. Opt for high-density padding that is ergonomically shaped. If the padding has been reinforced with pocketed springs, that will make it even more comfortable, supportive and durable.
Features of a Good Push Back Recliner
The best push back recliner chair features all accentuate the chair’s lavish aesthetic, wearability, and ergonomic comfort.
- Top Grain Leather – Top grain leather is the best of the best, and you will not find a better form of upholstery. This is leather that is incredibly thick and very difficult to tear. It retains a natural sheen and instantly upgrades any interior it’s placed into. Not to mention, top grain leather is famous for lasting longer than your grandmother!
- High Back Rest – A high backrest increases the length of the recliner, which will make it more comfortable. It’s especially a good idea if you have a back problem, as the extra neck and head support will allow you to relax completely.
- Rolled Arms – Rolled arms on a push back not only look great, but they help you to recline properly. These type of arm rests are also more sturdy and allow for the recliner to last longer.
- Stable Legs – Stable legs also add to the durability of the recliner, boosting the sturdiness of the base and helping one to push back easier.
- Lumbar Support – You can never have too much lumbar support! Lower back support is often overlooked in a recliner chair, but when it’s included, it makes the recliner feel like you are leaning on a soft cloud.
Reviews: Top ‘Push Back’ Recliners
Below we have sourced the top push back recliner chairs for you to browse through at your leisure!
- This plush leather push-back recliner is one of the best you will ever lay your eyes on, upholstered in the best quality top grain leather imaginable.
- The pleasing steel grey color and design allow it to add an unusual industrial appeal to any living room.
- Padded with high-density foam which surrounds individually pocketed springs, you will not want to get up again from sheer comfort.
- The back rest offers superb lumbar and back support, making this recliner ideal for anyone.
- Includes a lifetime warranty on the frame, springs and reclining mechanism, making it well worth the purchase!
- This delicately designed push back recliner is upholstered in an elegant caramel colored fabric with a boutique style print on it.
- The padded seating of this push back will provide you with a comfortable firm back support, ideal for those in recovery.
- Recline to the perfect angle without using your hands, enjoying your favorite book or TV program.
- Appealing to those who want a modern twist in their homes or who are designing top class waiting rooms for customers.
- Made on an elegantly crafted hardwood frame that is built to last a long time.
- Here is a great push back recliner for a family home, covered in gentle fabric and padded with a soft polyester foam blend.
- The seats are plush with a soft support that is evened out with pocketed coils for extra comfort and support.
- The hardwood base ensures that recliner lasts a long time, unlike other push back varieties.
- A ribbed back rest will offer the most suitable lumbar support for those who have lower back pains and problems.
- The rolled studded arm rests provide a retro-modern appeal, blending both the new and the old in this trendy recliner style.
- This petite push back is upholstered in waterproof PU bonded leather for long lasting results.
- Built on a solid hardwood frame and designed for durability, this recliner will allow you to cost-efficiently relax.
- The sleek design was made to save space in small apartments, particularly for petite individuals who don’t need a huge recliner.
- PU leather is one of the easiest upholsteries to maintain and keep clean – just wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Ideal for office or home use, this pushback recliner will save space and make any interior feel cozier.
- Top grain leather covering a hard wood base, what more could you ask for in a push back recliner chair?
- This recliner is easy to recline and does not need you to use your hands or a lever to achieve the desired results.
- The best top grain leather was used to cover the chair, making it highly resistant to wear and tear.
- Ribbed back support opens up your avenues of comfort, especially since the back is overly stuffed with medium-firm density foam.
- Includes a 1-year warranty for all parts of the chair.
A traditionally and Vintage styled classic push-back recliner from Home Elegance, the Walden will bring style and elegance to your home.
- Curved arm design upholstered with polyester and stitched with nailhead trim.
- Full push-back recline and leg rest.
- No-sag seat constructionj.
- Durable hard wood frame.
- Padded seat cushion for long lasting comfort.
A classic designed PU leather recliner from Giantex with full push-back recline and a retractable footrest.
- Upholstered in durable and stain resistant, easy to clean PU Leather
- A durable frame with dark wooden legs that are sturdy and appealing.
- Comfortably padded with an extra wide seat.
- Full push-back recline and retractable leg rest.
If you are looking for something a bit more decorative and daring, as a piece of interest rather than comfort, I would highly recommend the Pro-Lounger from Portfolio.
- Stunning Pailsey fabric print design upholstery.
- Antique bronze nail trimmings for decorative detail.
- Sturdy frame and solid wooden legs.
- Filled with foam and no-sag springs.
Index Table: Best Push-Back Recliner Chairs
|1||Lane Furniture Soft Touch Recliner Chair - Pure Quality Top Grain Push Back Recliner||Lane Furniture||98|
|2||Lane Furniture Bennington Recliner - Boutique Push Back Fabric Recliner Chair||Lane Furniture||96|
|3||Angelo Home Pro Lounger Recliner - Soft Support Push Back Fabric Recliner||Angelo Home||95|
|4||Giantex Space Saving Recliner - Petite Space Saving Push Back Recliner||Giantex||97|
|5||Charleston Wingback Recliner - Over Stuffed Leather Push Back Recliner Chair||Charleston||97|
|6||Home Elegance Walden - Vintage Push Back Recliner||Home Elegance||98|
|7||Giantex PU Leather - Push Back Recliner||Giantex||98|
|8||Portfolio Pro Lounger - Stylish Push Back Recliner||Portfolio||98|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- 3 Reasons To Opt For A Push Back Recliner
- Choosing a Durable Push Back Recliner Chair
- Features of a Good Push Back Recliner
- Reviews: Top ‘Push Back’ Recliners
- Lane Furniture Soft Touch Recliner Chair Pure Quality Top Grain Push Back Recliner
- Lane Furniture Bennington Recliner Boutique Push Back Fabric Recliner Chair
- Angelo Home Pro Lounger Recliner Soft Support Push Back Fabric Recliner
- Giantex Space Saving Recliner Petite Space Saving Push Back Recliner
- Charleston Wingback Recliner Over Stuffed Leather Push Back Recliner Chair
- Home Elegance Walden Vintage Push Back Recliner
- Giantex PU Leather Push Back Recliner
- Portfolio Pro Lounger Stylish Push Back Recliner
- Index Table: Best Push-Back Recliner Chairs