Working in an office, behind a desk, requires long periods of sitting, sometimes in very unfavorable positions. These positions add stress to your back and spine and can cause back pain as well as fatigue and discomfort.
Best Rated Available Ergonomic Office Chairs To Buy in 2022:
Herman Miller Embody Posture Correcting Ergonomic Office Chair
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Serta Air Health Ergonomic Wellness Office Chair
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Modway Articulate Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
There are so many styles, shapes, sizes, and colors of office chairs available today, making it difficult to choose the right one. Unfortunately, not all these chairs are designed ergonomically to provide the best support.
You need to be meticulous in choosing a chair that you are going to be spending copious amounts of time in, therefore we have taken the time to find a few of the best Ergonomic office chairs to offer you complete body support and comfort.
Features that a Good Ergonomic Office Chair Requires
It may not seem like such an important decision, but choosing the right, ergonomically supportive chair to use in the office, is absolutely vital and will make an enormous difference to your health and well being.
Take into account that this will be a solid investment in the long term that will positively affect not only your health but just as important your work performance.
Here are a few features that are a definite in a good ergonomically designed office chair;
- Fully adjustable height capabilities.
- You must be able to have your feet flat on the ground with your knees bent at a ninety-degree angle when you are sitting down.
- The chair must fit YOUR body type comfortably, and ensure support where YOU need it the most.
- Another factor is the ability to independently adjust every part of the chair, such as the footrest, height, and ergonomic recliner position.
- Good lumbar support should be first on your list, so look for a design that supports your mid and lower back.
- Make sure that the backrest is wide enough for your body size, as well as adjustable.
- The seat should likewise be an inch larger than your hips.
- Check the seat, back and footrest padding, it should be firm and plush.
- Not to forget, durability, make sure that the frame, as well as materials used to manufacture padding and to cover, are durable and well crafted.
- Lastly, keep in mind maintenance, you are going to be spending quite some time, possibly also eating and drinking I your office chair. Look for fabric or leather that is easy to clean and maintain.
After some painstaking research through some of the top-rated models in office chairs, we found a few that are excellent when it comes to ergonomic support as well as durability for long-term, heavy-duty use.
Reviews: Best Available Ergonomic Office Chairs
Improve your work performance, and fight fatigue with the Miller Embody, a posture correcting ergonomic office chair that improves circulation and breathing.
- Comfortable and easy to maintain fabric upholstery, with skin like texture to control temperature and keep you cool and refreshed.
- The six ergonomic functions and working recline features encourage good posture and reduce spine compression.
- Manufactured in a company that uses environmentally friendly processes.
- Comes with a twelve-year warranty for quality and durability.
Serta is an industry leader when it comes to comfortable and ergonomically designed products.
The Air Health Wellness chair offers exceptional lumbar support while flexing and pivoting with your body as you move around.
- Air Kinetic Lumbar function that adapts to your movement patterns to offer the best in lumbar support.
- For the most relaxing seating, there are deep. Ergo layered body pillows that have perforated comfort zones.
- Easy to reach lever for height and tilt adjustability.
- A pneumatic lift mechanism and adjustable tension, with a locking feature for safety.
A durable and adjustable office chair that guarantees comfort and support, the Modway Articulate is covered in plush fabric, with a mesh seat for comfort and breathability.
- Guarantees ergonomic support that is reliable and comfortable.
- Passive lumbar support and a generously padded seat covered in breathable mesh.
- Sturdy and supportive construction, that can hold up to 331 lbs.
- The seat height is fully adjustable and there is a 360-degree swivel option, along with a tilt and lock mechanism.
The Alera Elusion is a multifunctional, ergonomically designed office chair that is fully adjustable to suit your personal requirements.
- Choose between different back angles that are relative to the seat, tilt angles, as well as floating or locking position and forward tilt.
- The back of the seat is covered in cool and breathable mesh fabric.
- The seat cushion is contoured and covered with premium fabric, ending in a waterfall edge, to prevent pressure on your legs.
- Adjustable armrests covered in plush polyurethane pads for added comfort.
- The base is a five star rated design with casters to allow for easy and smooth movement that does not damage your floors.
You will not find a better fit than the Steelcase Leap ergonomic office chair.
Fully adjustable and customizable to perfectly contour and support your unique body type, while encouraging unrestricted movement, and providing ultimate comfort and support.
- The livelumbar technology flexes with your body as you move to ensure complete and constant support.
- The natural gliding system enables you to recline comfortably without any pressure or strain to your eyes, neck or arms.
- The fit is easily adjustable to suit your specific body type and needs.
- In addition, this chair is manufactured with the health and safety of the individual, and likewise of the environment in mind.
These are some of the top rated choices in ergonomically designed office chairs for maximum comfort and support.
The most important factors to consider in an office chair, that is my opinion, would be a chair that suits your specific body type, that offers the best lumbar support and that is adjustable and comfortable to sit in.
Always keep in mind the time that you will be spending in your office chair and the effect it has on your body, which in turn can positively or negatively influence your work presentation.
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Best Rated Available Ergonomic Office Chairs To Buy in 2022:
- Features that a Good Ergonomic Office Chair Requires
- Reviews: Best Available Ergonomic Office Chairs
- In Conclusion