If you are looking for a recliner for two or a dual recliner, then you have landed on the right page! Read further for more information on the best dual recliner materials, buying precautions and considerations, as well as some of the best features of recliners for two. We also have a unique selection of the best two-person recliners available for purchase below.
Index Table for the Best Two Person Recliners
|1||Homelegance 2 Person Power Recliner - Plush Power Recliner for Two||Homelegance||96|
|2||Ashley Furniture Design Long Knight Loveseat - Power Reclining Two-Person Sofa||Ashley Furniture Design||97|
|3||Ashley Furniture Design Double Wide Recliner Loveseat - Double Wide 2 Person Reclining Sofa||Ashley Furniture Design||98|
|4||Coaster Home Furnishings Chaise Recliner Loveseat - Comfortable Minimalist Recliner for Two||Coaster Home Furnishings||95|
|5||Benchcraft Double Recliner Loveseat - Thick Stuffed Loveseat Two Person Recliner||Benchcraft||97|
Best Two Person Recliner Materials
The below list briefly details some of the best two-person recliner materials and why.
- Leather – Leather has always been an all-time favorite upholstery material for recliner chairs. In general, leather lasts a very long time and is more resilient to wear and tear than many other materials available. Some of the best quality leather also ha a very soft feel to it, which makes reclining very comfortable for many generations to come.
- Polyester & Microsuede – Both polyester and microsuede materials are used to emulate leather. The benefits of these materials are that they are often more cost-effective, as well as stain resistant. Some people prefer the texture of these fibers to leather too, as they can be manufactured with a softer, cozier feel.
- Innerspring Cushioning – Innersprings are just as comfortable in your recliner chair as they are in your mattress! Foam padding with inner coils to back it up will hold your shape well and provide an immense amount of comfort as well as back pressure relief.
- High-Density Foam – For those who are looking for both firm lumbar support and durability in a recliner chair, make sure you get a recliner that has some high-density foam padding. High-density foam will ensure you stay seated in an optimal posture and will last for many years to come.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is one of the best recliner materials for the framework of a dual recliner. It’s powerful, lightweight and will not rust under ordinary circumstances.
Dual Recliner Buying Precautions & Considerations
Buying a dual-sided recliner chair is almost no different to the purchase of a single recliner chair. As with ordinary recliner chairs, there are a couple of buying considerations to take heed of before going ahead with your decision.
- Height – In the case of an ordinary recliner chair, your height is very important, and the recliner should match your height in both the leg and head-rests. In the case of a recliner for two, however, you will need to factor in both people’s heights. The largest person intended to use the recliner should be the height measurement you use to find the perfect fit, but this could result in back problems for anyone who is a foot or more shorter than that person. If this is the case, opt to get a unique lumbar pillow for the shorter individual in question to avoid back problems at a later stage.
- Space – Of course a two-person recliner is going to take up double the space of a one-man recliner, but the real issue is, do you have enough wall space? A recliner for two can require 8 to 14 inches to recline back fully, making it better suited for a living space that takes up the center of the room.
Two Person Recliner Features To Look Out For
These are some of the best two-person recliner features that will take your recliner’s comfort to the next level!
- Power Recliner – A power recliner is operated by two motors, allowing you to recline back very smoothly, as well as adjusting the head and leg rests independently. This is great for those who can never get comfortable and prefer to choose their favorite positions themselves.
- Lumbar Support – Lumbar support is essential for those who like to spend lots of time in their recliner chairs. Contoured lumbar padding or memory foam both provide the best lumbar support. Those who already suffer from back pain should attempt to get decent lumbar support in all their furnishings to help alleviate this pain.
- Body Contouring – Materials like memory foam will form a unique impression of your body shape, which feels incredibly comfortable and provides the best form of back support.
- Bonded Leather – Bonded leather is leather which has been fused with a top layer of either vinyl or polyurethane. This results in a shinier leather that has additional properties, such as being waterproof and easy to keep clean.
- Removable Covers – For upholstery that is not waterproof, it’s a good idea to look out for removable covers that are machine washable. If your recliner does not have this, one can easily solve the issue by purchasing a slip-on cover to preserve the condition of the recliner.
The Best Two Person Recliner Reviews
Here below is a good place to start looking if you are interested in purchasing dual recliners for your living room suite!
- This dual recliner loveseat has a very smooth lever recline mechanism that sends you gently on your way to all-out comfort.
- The recliner for two works using a power recline design for ultimate control and entirely guided comfort.
- Upholstered in bonded leather, the recliner sofa is easy to clean and entirely water resistant, making it difficult to stain.
- Durable stainless steel framework ensures the recliner will last you and your family for decades, while still retaining its perfect recline mechanism.
- This loveseat is also available in black or microsuede fabric for those who prefer a different look to their interior.
- This dual power recliner sofa is ideal for getting cozy with your significant other or equally for participating in family movie night!
- The two-man recliner offers great lumbar support, with plush-stuffed back and leg rests for your leisure and support.
- Overstuffed armrests allow you to sink back fully and relax in the comfort of your home.
- Upholstered in an incredibly soft polyester leather look-alike, this recliner has a modern look with a soft, warm feeling that adds to the superior comfort.
- Waste no time setting this recliner up as it arrives fully assembled without any hassle or fuss!
- Perfect for middle-sized interiors or any family atmospheres that you wish to complete with the perfect recliner loveseat.
- This double wide recliner was especially designed for larger people or those who love to cuddle with lots of space to do so!
- The leg rests are also extra wide, hugging the corners of the loveseat for more room when reclining back.
- The high-density foam cushioning is wrapped in soft foam for some of the most comfortable back, neck and arm support available.
- The pull tab recliner mechanism allows for a smooth recline motion that quickly sets you back at ease.
- Each side of the two-person recliner is independent and can each be reclined at different angles according to the preferences of each person.
- Includes a 1-year warranty in case you are not already happy with it.
- This quaintly styled soft velvet recliner loveseat will keep you and one other considerably warm and comfortable in your living room each time you use it.
- The padding provides exceptional comfort, and a medium firm back supports that one can truly sink back into.
- The sinuous spring base ensures a reclining mechanism that sets you down slowly with ease.
- The stainless steel frame is made even more durable thanks to solid hardwood inserts for stability.
- The minimal chaise style looks quaint in any homey setup, immediately drawing out a more relaxed ambiance in any home.
- The ribbed back rest offers good quality lumbar support, alleviating pressure points on the back.
- If you are looking for a wall hugging two person recliner, look no further!
- This reclining loveseat will arrive at your door fully assembled, making it a breeze to setup in your home.
- With one tug on the pullout lever, you can choose how far back you want to go and even have the option of reclining all the way back to have a nap.
- The easy-to-clean upholstery consists of a cotton/polyester blend that is soft to the touch.
- The loveseat comes with two refreshment holders, as well as a compartment to store snacks, remotes and any other goodies.
- The back of the chair provides adequate lumbar support that will keep you feeling cozy for hours on end.
Table of Contents
- Index Table for the Best Two Person Recliners
- Best Two Person Recliner Materials
- Dual Recliner Buying Precautions & Considerations
- Two Person Recliner Features To Look Out For
- The Best Two Person Recliner Reviews
- Homelegance 2 Person Power Recliner Plush Power Recliner for Two
- Ashley Furniture Design Long Knight Loveseat Power Reclining Two-Person Sofa
- Ashley Furniture Design Double Wide Recliner Loveseat Double Wide 2 Person Reclining Sofa
- Coaster Home Furnishings Chaise Recliner Loveseat Comfortable Minimalist Recliner for Two
- Benchcraft Double Recliner Loveseat Thick Stuffed Loveseat Two Person Recliner