One of the most popular furniture brands, Stressless, designs furniture ranging from modern to contemporary styles, including office chairs and desks, home furnishings, and lighting equipment. The Ekornes Stressless brand dates as far back as 1934, but continues to pride itself in its high standards and excellent design skills combined with quality materials that help make furniture that will stand the test of time and use.
Ekornes Stressless recliners are unique in their unrivaled comfort, ingenious functions, superior craftsmanship, and Scandinavian style. The leather recliners are one of the major products they are known for and are at the forefront of quality. These recliners are built to the best of standards, and they all have a 10-year warranty on the internal mechanism. Stressless recliners are available with various leather upholstery and come in multiple colors depending on the customer’s preferences. Customers are encouraged to bring their recliner designs and watch it get transformed into a grand masterpiece.
Selecting an Ekornes Stressless recliner can seem stressful due to the sheer amount of models you can choose from, but it does not have to be. A good idea of what Ekornes Stressless is all about, together with your key preferences, will help you know what exactly to search for. Still, you may wonder, what sets Ekornes Stressless Recliners above others? Below, we have listed a few reasons why a more significant percentage of people may prefer an Ekornes Stressless recliner.
The Best Stressless Recliners at a Glance:
| ||VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
| ||VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
| ||VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
| ||VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
| ||VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Benefits of Using a Stressless Recliner
- Unparalleled Comfort:The manufacturers of Stressless recliners genuinely have your interest at heart. And they show it with the level of comfort infused into each of their recliners. The Comfort Zones system, the effortless reclining system, the construction of the furniture, and the plush foam cushions all work together to help you relax completely.
- Ergonomics:Stressless has excellent ergonomic support for your back so you could recline into position with the consciousness that your lower back, in particular, and your whole body in general, is well taken care of.
- Lasting Value: The quality materials used in the Stressless recliner ensure long-term value. Every part of the furniture is well crafted, and the leather upholstery will always look good as new.
- Quality Materials:The makers of Stressless use premium materials from the top to their recliners’ base. They try to ensure their products are resistant to everyday wear and tear. These top-quality materials include top-grain leather, a solid wood base made from beech plywood, a steel internal support system, and individualized springs.
- Aesthetic Feel: These recliners will look so good that your living room will never look drab or dull again.
- Customization:There are many styles to choose from, and each one is way different from the other. This uniqueness is in terms of price, level of cushioning, and comfort achievement. Despite this, every section of the chair is customizable, and you can choose the upholstery, base style, and color in whichever format you prefer. There are three major base options; the Signature, Classic, and LegComfort.
The Classic base is the most affordable, but can only swivel and pivot the ottoman for better adjustment. The Signature base has a mechanism that rocks and swivels the chair while making it recline more horizontally. Its armrest and seat base are a bit raised too. The LegComfort is the newest option and features the integration of a footrest to the recliner chair.
Below are our top five Stressless recliners and what you need to know about them.
The Top 5 Picks
The Stressless Mayfair has all the comfort and elegance you would expect from any top-quality recliner. It features a full swivel mechanism in addition to the Stressless Glide system and is designed to provide the proper support for your lower back, regardless of your preferred reclining position. The Mayfair supports your body entirely from the neck to your feet, exemplified by the padded arms and the seat’s gentle curves.
Its polyurethane foam cushioning is extra supple and comfortable with the right portion of luxury. The headrest automatically adjusts as you recline, supporting your neck, and you get to change your sitting position by using your body weight. This feature makes it the perfect spot for watching TV or movies, reading, relaxing, and listening to music.
The Mayfair is sturdy and well built without being heavy or enormous. Its steel frame is supported by Flexo-springs that helps keep the seat very responsive. The chair comes fully assembled, and its compact design makes it very suitable for small apartments. A 10-year warranty covers the internal mechanism such as the springs and the swivel mechanism, while a 5-year warranty protects the base. Persons recovering from surgery will appreciate all the chair has to offer.
- Compact and stylish
- Extremely durable upholstery
- All-steel frame and recline mechanism
- Quality cold-cured foam
- 360-degree swivel function
- Might be challenging to recline fully
The Consul Classic is one of the most contemporary styles among the Stressless recliners. It features a 360-degree swivel mechanism, a dual stem wood base, designed with a unique Scandinavian look and clean, unembellished lines that run around the chair. You enjoy different positions for your reclining and sleeping purposes, with generous support for your neck and lumbar region.
With the Stressless Glide technology, the recliner quickly responds to your body movements when you are relaxed and works to provide users with maximum support and all-around comfort. The Stressless Consul, like most of the other models, comes in three sizes; large, medium, and small for the chair, and one size for the adjustable ottoman.
This recliner has a steel frame structure, cushioned with cold-cured foam. It is lightweight, aesthetically pleasing with a minimalist appearance, and will look good as new for years. As part of being a great addition to your living room or even your office space, the recliner is comfortable with a small profile. At the same time, the material is soft and comfortable to maintain. With the Consul Classic, you are assured of the materials and craft quality you will receive.
- Adjustable headrest and ottoman
- Quality leather and multi-color options
- Three size options
- Swivel feature with endless positions
- Sturdy dual stem wood base
- Quite low to the floor for some persons
Not a power recliner
Built to not compromise on your comfort and luxury, the Vegas is one of the most popular Stressless recliners. It is a supportive chair with a lived-in feel that enables it to fit right in with your home décor. With extra padding on the seating area, the cushioning seems slightly formless, and the armrests are much lower than expected.
The reclining functionality is excellent and functions with an adjustment knob by the side of the chair. Users are encouraged to rest fully by using the ‘sleep’ position feature. Once seated on the Vegas, you will most likely be hesitant to stand since it is a great place to take a nap after a long busy day. The backrest of the Vegas recliner is tilted backward so that the chair forms a bit of an obtuse angle.
Its seat is wide and very accommodating despite your body size. The ottoman is at the right level with the upholstery of the same leather material as the recliner. This top-notch construction does not in any way come cheap; to live up to its standard, the Vegas will cost you more than most recliners, but in the end, you will attest to the worth.
- Great reclining function
- Excellent comfort
- Several leather and color options for customization
- Good neck and lumbar support
- Well-padded armrest and seating area
- Not very aesthetically appealing in terms of looks
Very few features
If you are searching for a genuine leather recliner with cushions that provide you with proper alignment of your spine, have excellent aeration, and are very comfortable, then you need to look no further. The Sunrise is a full 360-degree swivel recliner that provides the body with excellent lumbar support.
It features the Stressless patented Glide system that responds to and works with your body motions to provide you with unparalleled comfort. Its contours are softly rounded, but still very sophisticated, thereby making the recliner a work of art in any room setting. It is available in three different sizes, different leathers in several colors.
The Signature base is a fantastic combination of wood and aluminum and improves the Classic base’s quality. It features a BalanceAdapt comfort technology and reclines or rocks according to the user’s weight.
- Comfortable and durable
- Adjustable headrest
- Glide function in ottoman
- Leather and metal finish customization options
- Excellent lumbar support
- It has a few features.
The Wing is a well-padded Stressless recliner that features their unique sense of style. This appearance makes it one of the cherished recliners from the brand and has customers raving about its solid structure and durability. It is more than fashionable, with a unique and innovative design.
This recliner is among the highly coveted models of the Stressless series, with an undisputed aesthetic value. The shape of the seat is encompassing and will allow you to form any sitting position you desire. With a headrest that adjusts as you recline on the Wing, you get the maximum neck support for optimal comfort and relaxation.
- Customization options in fabric and comfort base
- Adjustable headrest
- Power recliner
- Integrated footrest
- The seat height is too low for tall individuals.
How to Select the Right Stressless Recliner?
Leather Options: Stressless recliners come in different varieties of leather, which are Cori, Batick, Paloma, Noblesse, and Pioneer. Each of these leather materials has unique characteristics and is also available in a range of colors. Batick Leather options are affordable, dyed, resistant to fading, and available in 13 different colors. A protective coating on the material means that you do not have to worry much about its fragility. Cori Leather has a quality tone you cannot miss and is unique. Paloma seems popular due to its softness, originality, and casual look. The Noblesse and Pioneer are full aniline leather. They are soft and the most luxurious, though they require more care than all the others.
Size: All Stressless recliners come in three different sizes; large, medium, and small, due to the brand’s belief that no one size fits all. In choosing a size, you consider your height, body type, and any other personal preferences. The best fit for you will grant you greater comfort and support. Note that a small model might work for you in one style due to the different designs of Stressless recliners, while a medium might be a better option in another type. Each of the recliner sizes also features two-way headrests, adjustable to match the reclining angle and body height.
Price: Stressless recliners are built to last for a very long time, and as such, they come at a high price. This price covers the cost of your choice color, base, and recliner type. It also includes the excellent craftsmanship and the premium materials used. The costs can range from above a thousand dollars to more than $4000, depending on your preferences and customization levels.
With Stressless, you do not need to worry about the comfort you will derive; it is assured. The recliners make great relaxation and resting spots. Having up to 60 Stressless recliner options may not seem like much until you need to invest in one. At that point, the right pointers and an idea of what you need in a Stressless recliner will help you make better decisions. You can even select the materials of your choice from the chair base to the upholstery color. That is as good as users building the recliner themselves without the hard work involved.
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- The Best Stressless Recliners at a Glance:
- Benefits of Using a Stressless Recliner
- The Top 5 Picks
- Mayfair Signature Recliner and Ottoman
- Stressless Consul Classic Recliner and Ottoman
- Reno/Vegas Stressless Recliner
- Sunrise Signature Recliner and Ottoman
- Stressless Wing Power Recliner
- How to Select the Right Stressless Recliner?
- Final Thought