Small leather chairs are one of the best ways to reinvent your living room, but small leather recliners are even better! To help choose the best lounge suite, we have detailed small recliner buying precautions, distinctions between different qualities of leather and a few of the best features of small leather recliner chairs.
Small Leather Recliner Buying Precautions
Before you purchase what appears to be a good looking leather recliner, you will want to consider the following points about it first:
- Materials – Find out what the recliner is made from. The frame should be stable and durable, made from either a hardwood like Pine or stainless steel. The padding should be comfortable and ample enough to relax into. High-density foam wrapped in a soft foam pocketed coils underneath a layer of foam or memory foam tend to make the best padding.
- Design – The design of the recliner should support your back and posture. If it doesn’t provide you with lumbar support, you will have a tough time getting comfortable.
- Space – Consider the place you want to put the recliner in your home and how many you want to buy. Many recliners need at least 8 inches away from a wall and often do best in the center of a room.
Different Leather Varieties
When looking at small leather recliners, it’s best to know what type of leather you are dealing with.
- Genuine Leather – Genuine leather sounds like a good quality, but it is the third best quality of leather on the market. Genuine leather is leather that has been refined, polished on both sides to produce a thinner leather that will need replacing every decade or so if kept in good condition. Genuine leather is also sometimes referred to as suede leather.
- Top Grain Leather – Top grain leather is the second highest quality of leather available. Only one side of this leather has been made smooth, and the thickness of the leather has been kept intact as much as possible. This leather will likely not need replacing in your lifetime!
- Full Grain Leather – Full grain leather, as the name suggests, is “raw” unrefined leather that still has a very grainy feel to it. This is even more durable than top grain leather and is considered a better quality, but will take time to soften.
- Bonded Leather – Bonded leather is any leather (except full grain) that has been treated with a layer of latex or an equivalent synthetic material to give it a smooth, shiny coating. Bonded leather is often waterproof and very easy to keep clean.
Best Small Leather Recliner Features
The below features will make your small leather recliner above average. You may never want to get out of it again!
- Wall Hugging – For those who are pinched for space, a wall hugging recliner will recline backward, as well as away from the wall.
- Adjustability – If comfort is your number one priority, try to get a fully adjustable recliner chair. These will be able to recline into any position you desire, often allowing you to move the head and leg rests independently.
- Heat & Massage – While heat and massage are two features, they are often placed together in recliners (not that anyone would complain about that!). With just the click of a button, one can recline back into a heated back massage and let all the tension of the day just melt away.
- Lumbar Support – You should buy a recliner that has decent lumbar support to prevent back problems, but some recliners offer more lumbar support than usual, and this makes them even more comfortable! Adaptive lumbar support (such as with memory foam) is the best possible lumbar support, as it will move with the shape of your back at any given point in time and help to alleviate pressure points.
- Storage – Particularly if you are looking for a small recliner because space is an issue, a recliner that can store things for you may be a big bonus. Recliners sometimes have side pockets, secret compartments or drink holders which are all very useful and allow you more relax time.
Reviews: Small Leather Recliners
Have a look at the below selection of small leather recliners and decide which one will suit your interior the best!
- This small leather recliner chair will make a quaint edition to any apartment, small living interior or reception area.
- Designed with clean lines and edges for a modern appeal, with the ability to bring life to any modern interior.
- This recliner is not suitable for big and tall people but is ideal for short or smaller people who want an exact match to their shape and size.
- The pushback recline mechanism is easy to operate and does not require stretching to get into a comfortable position.
- Upholstered in genuine leather and built on a solid frame with stable footing, the recliner will last you for the next few years.
- This recliner will do good for any petite person seeking a cost effective small leather recliner chair for their office, study or lounge.
- The arms and lumbar regions are overly stuffed for maximum support and comfort where you need it the most.
- Choose to put your legs up while reclining or just move the ottoman out the way to forego leg support.
- The base of both the ottoman and the recliner swivel, allowing you to turn from side to side with your feet up or to have the full scope of the room.
- The bonded leather upholstery is durable and makes for convenient cleaning with a damp cloth.
- The Rolls-Royce of petite leather recliner armchairs, this expertly handcrafted recliner combines Italian style with world class comfort.
- Upholstered in superior Italian genuine leather, the recliner will remain in an excellent condition for decades to come.
- Electrically powered, the recliner is a power recliner that offers full independent adjustability of the leg and head rests.
- The leather used in this small recliner is certified environmentally friendly, and Natuzzi strives for perfection in all spheres, including keeping our planet clean.
- The arms, back, and leg rests of this small leather recliner are expertly padded for optimal lumbar support.
- This recliner chair is narrow and suitable for petite people or interiors with limited space available.
- Upholstered in PU bonded leather, the recliner is easy to keep clean and will last if maintained regularly.
- Only needs ±3 inches of space to recline fully and can double as a guest bed for petite people who wish to stay over.
- This small leather recliner is available in three trendy colors and will match any interior you opt to place it in.
- Provides excellent full body support and can be adjusted to any angle of choice.
- Has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- This recliner chair is a bit bigger than the average small recliner chair, but if you have the space, it’s worth it!
- Comes fully inclusive with an 8 point pressure alleviating massage and heat that is capable of removing all tension at the end of a long day!
- Multiple storage compartments make it perfect for those who love to spend long hours in their recliner without getting up.
- The pull out lever is convenient to operate and does not require any muscle power to use.
- The head rest can be adjusted to match the height of the person using it.
- Overstuffed for immense comfort and upholstered in PU bonded leather for easy maintenance.
- This recliner chair can also swivel and rock, making it perfect for nursing moms and a wide range of interior styles.
Index Table: Top Small Leather Recliner Chairs
|1||Best-Selling Leather Club Recliner Chair - Club Leather Recliner for Small People||Best-Selling||95|
|2||Flash Furniture Leather Recliner and Ottoman - Small Flexible Leather Recliner with Ottoman||Flash Furniture||96|
|3||Natuzzi Small Leather Recliner Sofa - Small Italian Amalfi Leather Power Recliner||Natuzzi||98|
|4||Teyana Small Space Leather Recliner - Stylish Leather Recliner for Small Spaces||Teyana||97|
|5||Recliner Genius Soft Leather Recliner Chair - Small Soft Leather Recliner Armchair||Recliner Genius||95|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Small Leather Recliner Buying Precautions
- Different Leather Varieties
- Best Small Leather Recliner Features
- Reviews: Small Leather Recliners
- Best-Selling Leather Club Recliner Chair Club Leather Recliner for Small People
- Flash Furniture Leather Recliner and Ottoman Small Flexible Leather Recliner with Ottoman
- Natuzzi Small Leather Recliner Sofa Small Italian Amalfi Leather Power Recliner
- Teyana Small Space Leather Recliner Stylish Leather Recliner for Small Spaces
- Recliner Genius Soft Leather Recliner Chair Small Soft Leather Recliner Armchair
- Index Table: Top Small Leather Recliner Chairs