If you are looking for the ultimate recliner chair that you don’t even have to reach over the edge to recline into, then you have landed on the right page!
For more information on the best remote control recliner chairs, read further for their best features, different types of recliners and to peruse our selection of some of the best remote control recliners available.
The Benefits of Owning a Remote Control Recliner Chair
The benefits of owning a remote control recliner chair go far beyond merely being able to recline at the touch of a button.
Remote control recliners are electronic, which means that they come wired up with many sophisticated modern features.
Remote control recliners can usually be fully adjusted at the touch of a button with independently motorized head, and leg rests, amongst other features such as automatic positions, lift functions and more (read below).
Health benefits of owning a recliner chair include being able to alleviate all pressure off of your body and being able to relax deeply.
When you recline back at an angle, you can breathe the easiest, and therefore your blood circulation will also be at it’s best.
Being able to relax fully and alleviate the stress and pressure off your body gives your immune system a boost.
It also offers your body more energy that would have otherwise been spent counteracting the stress.
Different Types of Recliner Chairs
You get different types of remote control recliner chairs available. You might be interested to know about the following kinds to ensure making a decision that suits your needs best:
- Rocker Recliner Chairs – these are recliner chairs that you can also simultaneously rock in. Some of them are so well designed that you can rock even while in a reclining position!
- Swivel Recliner Chairs – for those that enjoy full functionality or have limited space and need an all-in-one chair, a swivel recliner is a great option. These are recliner chairs that can spin in a full 360-degree circle.
- Zero Gravity Recliners – a zero gravity recliner is one of the best inventions for stress relief available. The recliner leans back into a position where your knees are in line with your heart, removing all pressure from the force of gravity and allowing you to feel weightless.
- Massage Recliner Chairs – technology has advanced quite rapidly over the last few years, and regarding recliner chairs, we have now got recliner chairs that emulate shiatsu masseuse therapists. If you want a serious massage recliner chair, look for ones with rollers for the best results. Vibrate Massage chairs also exist if you desire a cost-effective pressure alleviation alternative.
- Recliner Lift Chairs – especially fantastic for diabetics, senior citizens, very large individuals or all those who struggle to stand up from a sitting position. A recliner lift chair will elevate you to a standing position, allowing you to stand up easier.
- Orthopedic Recliner Chair – Keep your eyes peeled for these recliners as they are specially designed to support your back and posture. Recliners that have many cushioned tailored panels tend to be good orthopedic recliner candidates.
Features of a Good Electronic Remote Control Recliner Chairs
Here are some of the best features available for remote control recliners:
- Automatic and Programmable Options – many remote control recliner chairs have buttoned choices for the positions you can recline back to. Others have the ability to store up to a set number of your favorite configurations!
- Timer – the best remote control recliners have a timer so that you can decide how long your nap or massage ought to be.
- Posture Sensitive – some message recliner chairs are posture smart devices that can sense the pressure points in your back and recline into a perfect posture pedic position tailored to you specifically. Even more advanced technology available will run automatic massage programs that alleviate these pressure points with vibrations, rolling or kneading.
- Dual Motorisation – it’s a good sign if your recliner chair has a dial motor because this means that the headrest and the footrest are each independently operable and gives you the most choices for the position you wish to relax in.
- Memory Foam – memory foam forms a contour of your body after responding impressionably to your body temperature and is brilliant at providing comfortable back support. This is one of the best orthopedic substances and was originally designed for the comfort of astronauts in rocket ships.
Reviews: Top Remote Control Recliners
Here below is our quality selection of premium remote controlled recliners.
- This massage chair is the perfect nap time friend for those who find it difficult to distress themselves on a daily basis.
- The remote control operates the recline and massage functions with many options to choose from including shiatsu, tap and knead or press and knock.
- The chair is upholstered in a luxurious black synthetic leather which will last a very long time and is not difficult to maintain.
- Ergonomically designed to support back posture, alleviating pressure points off the back, improving blood circulation and allow you to relax properly throughout all your muscles.
- Recline back anywhere up to 160 degrees and just relax, allowing this recliner chair to do the work.
- This recliner chair is an excellent way to relax when you get home from work after a long day.
- A simple-to-understand remote control has all the options you need to recline into the ultimate napping or lounging position.
- Choose from five different massage intensities and feel that pressure just slides off your back.
- Comes with storage compartments on either side for storing magazines, books or snacks.
- The leg rest is a separate ottoman for those who enjoy fully adjustable practical furniture items.
- This leather recliner is stuffed with comfortable foam for the best possible posture support.
- This is one of the best recliner massage chairs on the market that is operated by a remote control.
- Choose between five unique massage programs, and from five different speeds and intensities of the massages.
- This recliner has rollers that can massage your arms, back, neck, head, hips, calves and even your feet!
- Set the timer for 5 to 30 minutes and allow the chair to alleviate all your pressure points.
- The chair is covered in a PU leather and padded with foam for optimal comfort.
- Includes a heated seating option too.
- “The Perfect Chair” by Human Touch is indeed one of the best zero gravity recliner chairs on the market to-date and never ceases to please consumers.
- At the push of a button, this chair will ease you back slowly into zero gravity position where your knees are in line with your heart and all pressure is removed from your body.
- The chair is designed ergonomically with foam panels to support your legs and back.
- An adjustable headrest allows individuals within a certain size range to use the chair, as opposed to only one size.
- Covered in black vinyl.
- This is a very simplistic remote controlled lift recliner for those who are in need of a standing up aid.
- The chair is upholstered in a soft fabric upholstery, stuffed with shredded foam for maximum comfort and back support.
- This recliner comes fully inclusive with drink holders and side pockets for storing anything you may need while relaxing in the chair.
- At the push of a button, you can have the chair eject you gently to a standing position or recline back into a resting position.
- The head and leg rest operate together at the same time, however, the headrest is entirely adjustable on its own if you wish to make it higher.
The GMS remote-controlled Massage Recliner is an extra-large recliner with 11 features compiled into one chair.
- Swivels, reclines and rocks back and forth.
- There are a massage and heating function as well as a vibrating massage function.
- Extra thick and plush padding and cushioning.
- An extra large size and overstuffed design.
- Easy recline in different positions as well as a retractable footrest.
- Features remote control operation.
- Features infinite reclining positions.
- Easy lifting system for individuals who have mobility issues.
- Heavy duty design that can handle up to 380lbs in weight and is highly durable.
- A corner blocked frame and extra wide seat width.
The Power Lifting Chair from CANMOV is fully remote operated with a highly comfortable overstuffed design.
- A modern styled and sturdy design functional lifting chair.
- Overstuffed and plush comfort is a guarantee.
- easy and smooth lifting as well as Reclining mechanism.
- Durable and long-lasting with a strong frame.
The Giantex Massager is a recliner with heating and massaging functions all fully operated with remote control.
- A single sofa, home theatre design with an extra padded back and comfortable design.
- Massaging and Vibration function.
- Easy and smooth recline and retractable leg rest.
- A high-quality iron frame and long-lasting, easy to clean water-resistant leather upholstery.
Index Table: The Best Remote Control Recliners
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Owning a Remote Control Recliner Chair
- Different Types of Recliner Chairs
- Features of a Good Electronic Remote Control Recliner Chairs
- Reviews: Top Remote Control Recliners
- Pure Therapy Shiatsu Massage Chair Remote Control Recliner Massage Chair
- Obiwan Sales Recliner and Ottoman Remote Control Recliner with Adjustable Ottoman
- Titan Chair Electronic Massage Chair Hi-Tech Remote Control Massage Recliner
- Human Touch Perfect Chair The Best Zero Gravity Recliner Chair
- Mcombo Power Lift Recliner Power Lift Remote Control Recliner Chair
- GMS Massage Recliner Remote Control Massage Recliner
- July Fox LB Remote Controlled Lifting Recliner
- CANMOV Power Lift Remote Controlled Recliner
- Giantex Sigle Sofa Remote Controlled Recliner
- Index Table: The Best Remote Control Recliners