Bamboo in a Nutshell
You have most likely heard about Bamboo furniture, and many other Bamboo products, being completely eco-friendly and much better for your health. Well, all in all, this is unquestionably true.
Although, this counts on the fact that your Bamboo product is 100% natural and organically or ethically sourced.
Bamboo is a wood that grows much faster than any other woody plant in the world,, therefore, it is an eco-friendly choice that correspondingly helps to save a few trees which have a much longer growth period.
Why is Bamboo So Popular
Technically Bamboo is classified as a type of grass, rather than wood, in fact, it is the largest member of the grass family.
Bamboo will grow and flourish in almost any climate, from cold mountain weather, up to hot tropical areas, making it very easy to grow and source.
Because of this very fast growth period, it makes Bamboo much more friendly towards the environment, and much easier to come by.
The benefits to us are that in furniture, Bamboo is extremely strong and durable, given its gentle nature, and ideally one of the hardest woods that you will find, which is also resistant to insects and moisture.
One of the Best Candidates for Outdoor Furniture, Bamboo is scratch-resistant and completely resistant to swelling, so in turn, it will withstand outdoor and weather elements much better than any other wood type.
Uses for Bamboo Furniture
There are so many exceptionally great uses for Bamboo around the house, not just in FURNITURE but in household tools and equipment equally.
- Mirror Frames.
- Serving Dishes.
These are just a few of the many household items that can be made from Bamboo.
With its warm and inviting appeal, and strong and durable structure, a Bamboo Recliner can be the impeccable addition to any home.
But let us have a look at some of the remarkable Versatilities and Advantages that Bamboo brings to the table when it comes to Bamboo reclining Furniture.
Bamboo Color Options
If you are thinking about the pale neutral grassy color that Bamboo originally has, think twice, Bamboo furniture is very similar to Beach Wood, and comes in Different Shades, that you can choose from.
Most likely, Bamboo can be stained into a darker or more reddish brown shade, so you will not be limited when it comes to color options.
Cleaning and maintaining Bamboo furniture in one word is SIMPLE!
Although I would recommend that in the case of outdoor furniture, you try to keep water exposure to a minimum.
Every one or two weeks you can apply some oil to prevent cracks and keep the luster of your bamboo furniture. Cleaning is easy, just use a mild soap and water.
As you can see by now, there are so many uses for Bamboo when it comes to furniture and household goods. In some countries, everything they own and even their homes, in general, are made from Bamboo.
With this, I want to point out what a delightful, robust and highly resourceful material Bamboo can be, in your home.
Features of a Good Bamboo Recliner
As with most recliners, the features of a Bamboo recliner are simple, useful and easy to operate. Unfortunately features in a Bamboo recliner can be pretty basic, and there are obviously no Powered or Electrical options available.
None the less, here are some superb features that you can be sure of;
- Durable and heavy duty construction.
- Smooth and easy manual recline functions, either push back or with a lever.
- Some models come with a retractable footrest.
- Some models have a rocking function.
- You can add or buy a recliner with a cushion or pad for comfort.
- The Bamboo wood can be stained in a few different color options.
- There are Rattan Style Bamboo recliners available.
Reviews: The Best Bamboo Recliners
Ideal for outdoors and patio areas, this Bamboo recline chair has multi-angle adjustment settings. Pair it with a throw pillow and you have a comfortable lounging seat.
- Features three Multi-Angle Adjustable Positions.
- Tough and Corrosion resistant, Bamboo.
- Easily foldable, and very Lightweight for portability and storage, taking up very little space.
- Perfect size for a single person, get two or more for family seating.
The Chairs Model Rocking Chair is a comfortable and massaging lounge chair for adults and the elderly, which comes complete with a padded cotton cover for comfort and style.
- Manufactured from solid Bamboo that is durable, sturdy and practical.
- A recliner with Rocking function, and an ergonomic shape ideal for full relaxation and comfort.
- Comes with a full cotton pad that is soft and supportive.
- Perfect for any area in the home, or even outside on your patio.
- Features a Cool wood Strip design with a curved back and wide flat arms for further comfort and relaxation.
- Large in size, and very sturdy for every individual and body type.
This stunning piece is called the Old Man Bamboo Folding and Rocking Chair. An easy napping rocking chair in a reclined position with footrest for easy comfort both indoors and outdoors.
- Perfect for summer lounging on the patio or by the pool, pair this lounger with a padded cushion and you have a comfortable napping chair.
- Folds effortlessly and very small,for easy and lightweight storage and portability.
- Made from solid Bamboo wood, that is durable and non-corrosive.
- Can take a weight capacity of up to 400 kilograms, with its sturdy and comfortable design.
- A more comfortable and ergonomic,Flat Angle design, with a rest to completely relax your feet and legs.
This is unequivocally one of the most beautiful, and exquisitely designed Bamboo recliners I have seen so far. The Sungao comes to in Two Different designs, and color options, for you to choose from, each with unique and magnificently crafted details and an additional ottoman.
- traditional and handmade, streamlined and decoratively detailed, bamboo, Rattan Style, recliners with an ottoman in similar design.
- It is manufactured from thick and high-quality bamboo and rattan material, with healthy and environmentally friendly paint.
- The Basic framework offers the perfect tension to radiant.
- Ergonomic Shape, and design with elegant and stylish flowing lines in natural tones and colors, for simplistic beauty.
- The natural Bamboo is,ultraviolet irradiation treated, disinfected and high temperature and seam treated, for durability, mildew resistance, and moth-proofing.
- Completely anti-allergenic as well as moisture absorbing, Bamboo is a very healthy option.
- Comfortable recline with an additionalottoman to rest your feet on while lounging comfortably.
- Available in a dark brown more modern Rattan style, as well as a Yellow Bamboo wood classic and detailed decorative Rattan style for you to choose from.
A convenient and highly versatile Rocker, Recliner with a Retractable Footrest, and Headrest feature, ideal for comfortable relaxation anywhere, anytime.
- Very easy to store and carry, folds flat for convenience and transportation.
- A Multi-Purpose design, for all occasions and placement anywhere inside or outside your home.
- Adjustable recline and Rocking Function.
- Five levels of adjustability with a retractable Footrest, for even more comfort and versatility.
- They are manufactured from high-quality solid bamboo, with a strong and durable frame.
- The Headrest, offers excellent neck and head support.
Please Rate this Article: